SOPHiA DDM™ for
Human All Exon V8
Delivering greater insights through comprehensive solutions
The SOPHiA DDM™ for Agilent SureSelect™ Human V8 enables comprehensive genomic investigation, using the latest reference data, for maximum discovery power. This FASTQ-to-report analytical workflow is designed to empower and accelerate the assessment and identification of variants associated with rare and inherited disorders.
Hg38-based analytics delivering the most up-to-date results for research insights
Efficient 35.1 Mb target space spanning the entire human exome
Covers protein coding regions from RefSeq, CCDS, and GENCODE (as well as the TERT promoter)
The SOPHiA DDM™ Experience:
- New pipeline, same platform: SOPHiA DDM™ data solutions empower researchers to make the most out of their NGS data, enhancing and improving potential care for the 400M+ global individuals affected by inherited & rare disorders.
- Unify your workflow: analyze, interpret and report all within SOPHiA DDM™
- Comprehensive, sensitive detection: identify SNVs & Indels with confidence
- Sensitivity: 99.3%-99.48%*
- Precision: 98.3-98.7%*
- Leverage the newest and most trusted databases: OMIM®, HPO and more
- Visualize & understand: use intuitive, dedicated tertiary features to filter your investigation of disorder-associated variants
- Community resources: access shared, anonymized data from other SOPHiA DDM™ users to compare results and gain stronger insights into variants of interest
|Rare and inherited disorders
|Protein coding regions from RefSeq, CCDS, and Gencode (as well as the TERT promoter)
|Target Region Size
|35.1 Mb / 22,202 genes
|DNA Input Amount
|50 – 200 ng
|Analysis Time From FASTQ
Please fill out the form below to get in touch
SOPHiA DDM™ Clinical Exome Solution v3
Facilitate the assessment of challenging cases of Mendelian diseases with our end-to-end workflow that reduces costs and allows faster completion of studies.
SOPHiA DDM™ Whole Exome Solution v2
Our sample to report solution supports the researchers in accelerating assessment of variants associated with rare and inherited diseases.
SOPHiA DDM™ for KAPA HyperExome
With a fully integrated workflow from FASTQ to report, our solution streamlines multiple types of variants detection, interpretation, and reporting.
SOPHiA DDM™ for Twist Exome Solutions
Reduce exome sequencing costs, by increasing sample throughput and shorten turnaround time, by accelerating variant assessment.
*Range of % refers to the different comparisons of SureSelect™ Human All Exon v8 with common regions of other Exome panels. Data on file.