SOPHiA Lymphoma Solution
SOPHiA Lymphoma Solution is a ready-to-use genomic application, designed to empower clinical researchers to make better-informed decisions in the assessment of different lymphoma types.
The application combines a capture-based target enrichment kit with the advanced analytical capabilities of the SOPHiA DDM™ platform providing high-quality and reproducible data through a streamlined workflow from sample to report.
This comprehensive solution accurately covers 54 genes associated with B- and T-cell lymphomas such as diffuse large B-cell, follicular, mantle cell and Burkitt lymphoma. Through a streamlined, customizable, and scalable NGS-based workflow, SOPHiA Lymphoma Solution reduces turnaround time and improves the efficiency of assessing complex variants associated with lymphomas.
- Ready-to-use target enriched library in just 1.5 days
- Compatible with blood and FFPE samples
- Data analysis from FASTQ files from 4 hours
- Uniform coverage of DNA alterations (e.g., CREBBP, EP300, EZH2, MEF2B, MYD88, MYC, BRAF) aligned with recent guidelines
- Accurate detection and annotation of challenging variants, including SNVs, Indels and gene amplifications
- Streamlined interpretation with the SOPHiA DDM™ intuitive variant filters, algorithm-supported variant classification, and access to:
- OncoPortal™ to obtain the latest scientific evidence on all detected variants
- One of the largest networks of connected healthcare institutions to gain and share knowledge on relevant variants
|Addressed Diseases||B- and T-cell lymphomas such as diffuse large B-cell, follicular, mantle cell, and Burkitt lymphomas|
|Covered Genes||54 genes with complete coding sequences. Panel: ARID1A, B2M, BCL2, CCND3, CD58, CHD2, CDKN2A, CDKN2B, CIITA, CXCR4, EP300, FOXO1, GNA13, ID3, IRF4, KMT2A, KMT2D, MAL, MEF2B, MYC, MYD88, NFKBIE, PAX5, PIM1, POT1, PRDM1, PTPN11, REL, SOCS1, TNFAIP3, TNFRSF14, TP53, ATM, BCL6, BIRC, BRAF, BTK, CARD11, CCND1, CD79A, CD79B, CREBBP, EZH2, FBXW7, KRAS, NOTCH1, NOTCH2, NRAS), PLCG2, PTEN, SF3B1, STAT6, TCF3, XPO1|
|Key Biomarkers||CREBBP, EP300, EZH2, MEF2B, MYD88, MYC, BRAF|
|Starting Material||50 ng DNA|
|Sample Type||FFPE, blood, and bone marrow|
|Total Library Preparation Time||1.5 days|
|Analysis Time from FASTQ||From 4 hours|
Dedicated features to ease variant interpretation
The SOPHiA DDM™ platform features variant filters and prioritization options to streamline the interpretation process and help you greatly reduce turnaround time.
• Virtual Panels to limit the interpretation to a subset of genes
• Cascading Filters to enable user-created custom filtering strategies for quicker identification of relevant variants
• OncoPortal™ to support decisions based on the Jax-CKB™, CAP, ASCO, AMP and other data sources
Related genomic solutions
SOPHiA DDM™ for Blood Cancers
Our future-proof end-to-end solutions allow detection and characterization of complex genomic variants associated with different blood cancers.
SOPHiA DDM™ for Solid Tumors
From targeted to comprehensive genomic profiling, our solutions support healthcare professionals in their journey to analyze solid tumors.
SOPHiA DDM™ for Hereditary Cancers
Our solutions help reduce time to confidently assess multiple types of challenging genetic variants that indicate predisposition to inherited cancers.