The acceptance standard for a Non-Regression Report is that the overall variant detection sensitivity in any validated solution (measured on all confirmed reference variants) must be unchanged or increased. Any changes in the detection of reference variants are analysed in detail and are explained by bioinformatics experts in the report.
- Liquid biopsy analysis: Screening for clinically relevant information
- SOPHiA GENETICS Announces Expansion of Work with CHU de Nîmes
- SOPHiA GENETICS Expands Relationship with Città della Salute e della Scienza di Torino
- The Institute of Human Genetics, Polish Academy of Sciences (IHG PAS) is Live on SOPHiA GENETICS
- BioReference® Signs On as the First Laboratory to Use MSK-ACCESS® Powered with SOPHiA DDM™