The SOPHiA DDM™ Platform does not use paired-end information through Amplicon-based technology to detect structural rearrangements: genomic rearrangements cannot be detected. If a genomic rearrangement occurs in or adjacent to some amplicons, they will likely not amplify correctly. Thus, there would be no useable data.
- Liquid biopsy analysis: Screening for clinically relevant information
- SOPHiA GENETICS Announces Expansion of Work with CHU de Nîmes
- SOPHiA GENETICS Expands Relationship with Città della Salute e della Scienza di Torino
- The Institute of Human Genetics, Polish Academy of Sciences (IHG PAS) is Live on SOPHiA GENETICS
- BioReference® Signs On as the First Laboratory to Use MSK-ACCESS® Powered with SOPHiA DDM™