The website www.sophiagenetics.com is edited, hosted and is the property of:
SOPHiA GENETICS SA
Head quarter: Rue du Centre 172, CH-1025, Saint-Sulpice, Switzerland
Capital: 1'881'263 CHF
Registration Number: CHE-184.818.745
TVA Number: CHE-184.818.745
Telephone: +41 21 694 10 60
www.sophiagenetics.com (hereinafter the "Website") is a commercial website to provide a summary presentation of the activities, products and services offered by SOPHiA GENETICS, which is headquartered at Rue du Centre 172, 1025 Saint-Sulpice, Switzerland and its subsidiaries, including without limitation SOPHiA GENETICS SAS, SOPHiA GENETICS LTD and SOPHiA GENETICS, Inc.
The Website is available free of charge to any user with Internet access. All costs related to access to and use of the Website, whether hardware, software or Internet access costs, are the sole responsibility of the user.
3. TECHNICAL INFORMATION - AVAILABILITY
The Website is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including Sundays and national holidays, subject to force majeure event or any event beyond the control of SOPHiA GENETICS and subject to maintenance periods. SOPHiA GENETICS is only bound by an obligation of means concerning the availability of the Website. SOPHiA GENETICS reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or limit access to all or part of the Website, in particular due to legal or technical constraints. You expressly acknowledge that the aforementioned maintenance periods and any interruptions, suspensions or limitations may occur at any time without prior notice.
You acknowledge, recognize and accept that access to the Website is restricted the characteristics and limits of the Internet, in particular with regard to technical performance, response times, risks of interruption, and more generally, risks inherent in any connection on the Internet, over which SOPHiA GENETICS has no control. It is therefore your responsibility to take all appropriate measures to protect your own data and/or software stored on your computer support from any breach.
ANY USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT THE USER’S OWN RISK AND THE USER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR USE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOPHiA GENETICS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, STATUTORY OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SOPHiA GENETICS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY PART THEREOF WILL MEET THE USER’S REQUIREMENTS OR BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Website and/or all elements on the Website (in particular texts, images, signs, logos, photographs, etc.) are protected by intellectual property rights (including in particular all copyrights, patent rights, trademarks, designs, models, databases, domain names and any other existing or future intellectual property rights, Swiss and international) and belong to SOPHiA GENETICS (and/or its licensors as the case may be). The use of the Website shall be not construed as assigning or transferring to the user any or all intellectual property rights relating to the Website and/or all elements on the Website, except a free and non-exclusive personal right of access, limited exclusively to visiting the Website.
The names, brands and/or logos "SOPHiA GENETICS" are the full, entire and exclusive property of SOPHiA GENETICS (and/or its licensors as the case may be). Any use, representation, reproduction and/or exploitation, in whole or in part, of these names, trademarks and/or logos, of any nature whatsoever, is totally prohibited.
Any use, representation, reproduction and/or exploitation, in whole or in part, of the Website and/or all elements on the Website without the prior written consent of SOPHiA GENETICS constitutes a breach of the intellectual property rights of SOPHiA GENETICS (and/or its licensors as the case may be).
In this respect, and without limitation, the user undertakes not to:
- reproduce, copy, transfer, transmit, summarize, integrate, alter, modify, move, remove, replace or redistribute, permanently or temporarily, on whatever media or in any manner whatsoever, all or part of the Website, its contents, components or constitutive elements, without the prior written authorization from SOPHiA GENETICS;
- damage or attempt to damage directly or indirectly the reputation or image of SOPHiA GENETICS, the Website and generally all the rights held by SOPHiA GENETICS, in any way whatsoever,
- block or attempt to block, disrupt or attempt to disrupt the Website,
- download, distribute or publish in any other way, through the usage of the Website, any content, information or other material that could (i) violate or infringe the rights of any third party; (ii) be libellous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, or indecent or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under any laws or regulation; (iii) include any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code; (iv) contain information that could be used to identify an individual; or (v) violate any applicable laws and regulations;
- allow, directly or indirectly, by advice, help or assistance, any third party to carry out any of the abovementioned acts or to infringe SOPHiA GENETICS’ intellectual property rights.
In addition, the user covenants to inform SOPHiA GENETICS as soon as it becomes aware of any hacking or any illegal or improper use of the Website and/or all elements on the Website.
The user acknowledges that any violation by him of the above causes considerable damage to SOPHiA GENETICS and/or the third party concerned, in particular in terms of image, reputation, and necessarily impacts SOPHiA GENETICS in commercial, economic and financial terms for which the user shall be entirely responsible and shall assume all the consequences.
6. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
7. APPLICABLE LAW