SOPHiA Myeloid Plus Solution
Expand the scope of myeloid neoplasms management
SOPHiA Myeloid Plus Solution is a ready-to-use genomic application that enables accurate characterization of DNA and RNA-based fusions associated with different blood cancers.
It combines a capture-based target enrichment kit with the advanced analytical capabilities of the SOPHiA DDM™ platform, providing high-quality and reproducible data through a streamlined workflow from sample to report.
Through a streamlined, customizable, and scalable NGS-based workflow, SOPHiA Myeloid Plus Solution reduces turnaround time and improves the efficiency of assessing complex variants associated with blood cancers.
- Ready-to-use target enriched libraries in just 1.5 days for DNA and 6 hours for RNA
- Data analysis from FASTQ files from 4 hours
- Uniform coverage of DNA alterations and RNA-based fusions (e.g., CALR, CEBPA, FLT3, including internal tandem duplications) aligned with recent guidelines
- Accurate detection and annotation of challenging variants, such as SNVs, Indels, CNVs, fusions, FLT3 internal tandem duplications
- Streamlined interpretation with the SOPHiA DDM™ intuitive variant filters, algorithm-supported variant classification, and access to:
- OncoPortal™ to obtain the latest scientific evidence on all relevant variants
- One of the largest networks of connected healthcare institutions to gain and share knowledge on relevant variants
|Parameters||Myeloid Plus Solution|
|Addressed Diseases||Myelodysplastic syndromes, myeloproliferative neoplasms, and leukemia|
|Covered Genes||30 genes (10 with complete coding sequences.) Panel:
ABL1, ASXL1, BRAF, CALR, CBL, CEBPA, CSF3R, DNMT3A, ETV6, EZH2, FLT3, HRAS, IDH1, IDH2, JAK2, KIT, KRAS, MPL, NPM1, NRAS, PTPN11, RUNX1, SETBP1, SF3B1, SRSF2, TET2, TP53, U2AF1, WT1, ZRSR2
RNA fusions covering 119 key genes associated with leukemia. Download fact sheet
|Key Biomarkers||CEBPA, CALR, FLT3 including internal tandem duplications|
|Starting Material||200 ng DNA
500 ng RNA
|Sample Type||Blood and bone marrow|
|Total Library Preparation Time||1.5 days for DNA
6 hours for RNA
|Analysis Time From FASTQ||From 4 hours|
FLT3 internal tandem duplications
Dedicated features to ease variant interpretation
The SOPHiA DDM™ platform features intuitive variant filters and prioritization options to streamline interpretation and help reduce turnaround time.
- Virtual Panels to limit the interpretation to a subset of genes
- Cascading Filters to enable user-created custom filtering strategies for quicker identification of relevant variants
- OncoPortal™ to support decisions based on the Jax-CKB™, CAP, ASCO, AMP and other data sources
Developing and implementing a comprehensive Myeloid Solution – considerations from a panel that enables accurate DNA alterations and RNA fusions
Related genomic solutions
SOPHiA DDM™ for Blood Cancers
Our future-proof end-to-end solutions allow detection and characterization of complex genomic variants associated with different blood cancers.
SOPHiA DDM™ for Solid Tumors
From targeted to comprehensive genomic profiling, our solutions support healthcare professionals in their journey to analyze solid tumors.
SOPHiA DDM™ for Hereditary Cancers
Our solutions help reduce time to confidently assess multiple types of challenging genetic variants that indicate predisposition to inherited cancers.