SOPHiA Extended Myeloid Solution
Expand the scope of myeloid neoplasms management
SOPHiA Extended Myeloid Solution is a ready-to-use genomic application, designed to empower clinical researchers to make better informed decisions in the assessment of different blood cancers.
The application combines a capture-based target enrichment kit with the advanced analytical capabilities of the SOPHiA DDM™ platform’s, providing high-quality and reproducible data through a streamlined workflow from sample to report.
- Ready-to-use target enriched library in just 2 days
- Data analysis from FASTQ files from 6 hours
- Uniform coverage of DNA alterations aligned (e.g., CALR, CEBPA, ASXL1, FLT3, including internal tandem duplications) aligned with recent guidelines
- Accurate detection and annotation of challenging variants, such as SNVs, Indels and CNVs in one unique experiment
- Streamlined interpretation with the SOPHiA DDM™ intuitive variant filters, algorithm-supported variant classification, and access to:
- OncoPortal™ to obtain the latest scientific evidence on all relevant variants
- One of the largest networks of connected healthcare institutions to gain and share knowledge on relevant variants
|Parameters||Extended Myeloid Solution|
|Addressed Diseases||Myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS), myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN) overlap syndromes MDS/MPN, and acute myeloid leukemia (AML)|
|Covered Genes||ABL1, ANKRD26, ASXL1, ASXL2, ATM, ATRX, BCOR, BCORL1, BRAF, BRCC3, CALR, CBL, CBLB, CBLC, CCND2, CDKN2A, CEBPA, CHEK2, CREBBP, CSF3R, CSMD1, CSNK1A1, CTCF, CUX1, DDX41, DHX15, DNMT3A, ELANE, ETNK1, ETV6, EZH2… Download Fact Sheet|
|Key Biomarkers||CEBPA, ASXL1, CALR, FLT3 including internal tandem duplications|
|Starting Material||200 ng DNA|
|Sample Type||Blood and bone marrow|
|Total Library Preparation Time||2 days|
|Analysis Time From FASTQ||From 6 hours|
FLT3 internal tandem duplications
Dedicated features to ease variant interpretation
The SOPHiA DDM™ platform features intuitive variant filters and prioritization options to streamline interpretation and help reduce turnaround time.
- Virtual Panels to limit the interpretation to a subset of genes
- Cascading Filters to enable user-created custom filtering strategies for quicker identification of relevant variants
- OncoPortal™ to support decisions based on the Jax-CKB™, CAP, ASCO, AMP and other data sources
Achieving reliable results with scalable, flexible, and integrated workflow to detect targeted biomarkers in myeloid malignancies
Related genomic solutions
SOPHiA DDM™ for Blood Cancers
Our future-proof end-to-end solutions allow detection and characterization of complex genomic variants associated with different blood cancers.
SOPHiA DDM™ for Solid Tumors
From targeted to comprehensive genomic profiling, our solutions support healthcare professionals in their journey to analyze solid tumors.
SOPHiA DDM™ for Hereditary Cancers
Our solutions help reduce time to confidently assess multiple types of challenging genetic variants that indicate predisposition to inherited cancers.